Saturday, December 3, 2011

Should vs Am

What I should be doing right now is putting the final touches on the 8 Christmas stockings I made to take with me to San Antonio tomorrow to hang up at my brother's house. What I should be doing is putting all the items I neatly laid out on the bed into a suitcase and zipping it shut. What I should be doing is wrapping my sister-in-law's birthday present and putting it in my luggage. What I should be doing is going to bed so that when my alarm goes off at 6am tomorrow morning I am rested and ready to help out with my niece and nephew and give their dear parents a break.

What I am doing, is taking a penicillin and going to bed early. Hoping that the strep throat that has cancelled my trip will resolve itself and Christmas will get here sooner so I can FINALLY meet my brother's twins.

22 days to go . . .


1 comment: