Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Preview

For our Christmas celebration we traveled to San Antonio, Texas to spend time with my brother, his wife and their twins. It turned into a real family affair with the addition of my parents, who flew in from Northern California, and my sister-in-law's parents, who live in San Antonio. I can't even tell you how much fun I had. Family, good food, and lots and lots of baby cuddling . . . what more could I have asked for?

I was also finally able to take a few newborn-ish shots for my sister-in-law. With hundreds of pictures, I still have a lot of editing to do but here is one of my favorites.


To top it off we finally put together my sister-in-law's birthday present. I found the following keepsake clay picture frame at Michaels and then with the assistance of my parents we were able to take an impression of both feet for each baby. Amazing how tiny their little feet were and how easy all four fit into the frame. I can't wait to see what picture my sister-in-law adds to the frame!


No comments:

Post a Comment