Friday, February 1, 2013

This Is How We Roll

After finishing painting the hallway, I was able to convince my dad to pick up the roller again and tackle the remaining three walls in the dining room and the beautiful sponge painted green wall in the living room. I'm loving the transformation a coat of paint can make to a room.




Now I have a blank slate to work with. Maybe it's a little nesting in me or maybe it's the desire to not have Marc feel like he's living in beige world, but I couldn't wait to start hanging some things on the walls. Not only will it bring some color into the room but it will feel more like a home. After thinking about what I wanted to put where I found a few things to put up on the wall for now. This may not be their permanent location but I'm loving how it looks for now.

Here's a side by side comparison now there are a few things on the wall.

Click photo to enlarge

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ufff, that green sponge-paint wall looked awful! It looks so much nicer and less spazzy now~

    ReplyDelete