Friday, January 18, 2013

Pregnancy Update - 37 weeks


3 weeks to go and Marc and I are trying our best to make the most of our dwindling "just us" days. We are basking in the time we have to hang out as a couple in our home - watching DVDs together, playing games, or just spending time in the same room while doing our own thing. Enjoying the stillness of the morning when there's no other sound but the conversation between the two of us. Delighting in dinners together at the dining room table recapping our days and realizing that soon our house will be full of the sound of a family. It's been a fantastic week with my husband. 

I think we've also realized that these are the last few weeks of my belly. One of the best parts of this pregnancy has been watching it slowly grow over the last eight and a half months, learning about our daughter as we go. We've learned that she can hear both Marc snoring and the alarm clock in the morning, she knows which side Dad is sitting on and she's not afraid to let you know if you are impinging on her space in any way. I'm a little sad I didn't take more pictures of my belly along the way but I am happy with the selection we do have. I just wonder how many more pictures we'll have before Baby A arrives. 


click on photo to enlarge

This weekend we'll be visiting some of Marc's family and having some guests visit us. Next week my parents arrive, ready to help finish up last minute projects and eagerly awaiting the birth of their fifth grandchild. I still can't believe we're so close. 

****
If you haven't made a prediction in our baby pool as to when Baby A will arrive and what she will look like, head over to What'sInMyBelly.com and make your guess now. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful fellow preggy!!!!! I can't wait to see the picture of your new baby!!!

    ReplyDelete