Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's Baby Pool Time!

28 Weeks


Now that we're officially in our third trimester and have less then 90 days to go until our due date (02/07/13) Marc and I have decided that it's time to have a little fun with our pregnancy. So we've decided to set up a baby pool at What's In My Belly. Here's how it works:

  • Click either here or here to be taken to the website
  • Choose when you think Baby Girl Aquila will be born and what she will look like. 
  • Once she has arrived you will be assigned points based on your choices and a winner will be chosen! 

We haven't decided what prize the winner will receive but I promise it will be awesome! And to help you get in the mood here is some info about us.

Christina - 9 months
Marc - 6 months

Marc and I both have blue eyes. Marc was born with red hair which has slowly turned to a light brown now, my hair is and always has been brown. Marc stands 6'3" tall and I'm 5'7". Good luck! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment