Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Nixon and Josie

This past weekend Marc and I went to the 1st birthday party for the twins. My sister-in-law Carly did an amazing job with the decorations for the ladies and gents themed party. She baked delicious colorful cupcakes and smash cakes. She made ombre colored "1"s for each child out of hand dyed coffee filters and banners from tissue paper. The most impressive was probably the intricately drawn chalk board wall with all the essential stats for each child (words, foods, height and weight) which also doubled as a background for photos.  Plus, the food was so tasty - tomato bisque with grilled cheese, pigs in a blanket, quiche, and veggie cups.


There was also a table with temporary mustache tattoos in case you didn't bring your own to the party. Here are my favorite men with their 'staches.


Marc and I had such a great time at the party. I always enjoy spending time with my brother and his family but it's also fun to meet their friends and get to experience a little bit of their life in San Antonio. Plus it's a great excuse to play around with my camera.

It's hard to believe these one year olds are the same children we first met in person last December (check out this post to see how little they were). I can't believe how much they have grown and what little characters they have turned into.

Josephine - 1 year


Nixon - 1 year


My brother Andrew, Nixon, Josie, and sister-in-law Carly

Happy First Birthday Nixon and Josie!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big they got!!!! Sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete