Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pub Trivia

Last night Marc and I met up with some of his coworkers at the Salt Hill Pub in Hanover for some pub trivia. In total there were seven rounds of trivia with 10 questions for each round. There was a different category for each round of trivia like literature, #1 hits, memory, travel, miscellaneous trivia and others. Our worst category as a team was literature. Our best was probably #1 hits or miscellaneous trivia. I was surprised that I knew the words to every one of the 10 songs played in the #1 hits category. Unfortunately I wasn't as strong on the identification of the singer and song title. All in all I think we ended up 8th out of 20 or so teams. Not too shabby if I do say so myself!

I was amazed by how quickly two and half hours passed by. It was really fun to stretch my brain a little to come up with some of the answers. I also really enjoyed being able to meet some of Marc's coworkers. I finally have some faces to add to the names I hear about and they were such a fun group of people!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment