Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Grace Adelajda Thieme


This past weekend Marc and I headed back down to Connecticut to meet our newest niece, Grace. It was so much fun to hang out with Marc's sister Effie and her husband Lukasz. It was even better that neither of them were annoyed by the fact that I had my camera lens stuck in their baby's face all weekend long. She is such a sweetie I just couldn't control myself.



And how can you not take pictures of all those cute little features? 


I was amazed by how light and cuddly she was, plus the little lady only sneezes in sets of three. I was even  able to capture the elusive yawn that I unsuccessfully always tried to capture with my brother's babies. 


But that doesn't mean that Grace didn't get annoyed by my picture taking. Being the sweet lady that she is she made sure I knew she was done.


Congratulations Effie and Lukasz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment