Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Parents Visit - Wrap up

The rest of my parents visit went by in a blur. We looked at potential first homes for Marc and I, ate lots of good food, shopped, cooked, baked, played games and even planted some herb seeds for the spring. In the end I was left feeling that 4 days just wasn't enough. On the other hand, there is definitely more to see the next time they come to visit!

Since my parents departure on the 9am Dartmouth Coach Tuesday morning I've been busy doing laundry, cleaning and preparing for our next set of visitors who arrive this weekend - Marc's brother and his family. I have to admit it's been really nice to have visitors to look forward to. It definitely helped us get through the unpacking pretty quickly and it means we are making the most of the two bedroom condo we are renting. Most importantly it means I get to explore the area more to come up with ways to entertain our guests.

Below are photos of a few of the delicious things we ate this weekend.

Meatball Time! 
Vermont Cheese
Homemade French Apple Pie

1 comment: