Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Ocean Glows

On Friday my coworker told me that we should head down to the ocean this weekend to check out the bioluminescence. Having no idea what it was but trusting that it was something cool we headed down to the water on Friday night with our friends and took in the show. Sadly I didn't have my camera with me last night so tonight I said to Marc that we had to go back.

And boy am I glad we did! Not only were the waves brighter tonight then they were last night but I also had the chance to remove the spider webs from my tripod and learn more about night photography. Check out the highlighter party in the waves!


At first I didn't know whether I would be able to capture it on film.
But patience paid off, as did having a tripod.


It was amazing to watch the sets roll in.
Wave after wave of blue.


Moon, blue waves, and stars!

Love the boat heading off to the right of the picture.
It acts as a great horizon line.


No comments:

Post a Comment