Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm finally 31!

Most of my friends have their birthdays before mine so by the time I turn a year older I already feel like I have been this age for a while. Not that I'm complaining. It's better this way then dreading getting a year older. But still it does make you stop and think when people ask, "How old are you?"

Today, on the day I actually turn 31, I couldn't be more grateful for everything I have.
  • This morning I was surprised with cards and presents to open and enjoy at breakfast, a breakfast cooked for me by my amazing husband. 
  • I am spending the day with baby girl swimming around in my belly sharing her birthday kicks with me. 
  • I'm being showered with birthday love through emails, phone-calls, text messages and Facebook posts.
  • Tonight I start training for a new consultant job providing online weight loss coaching from the comfort of my own home. 
But most of all today I am just enjoying being me. Having time to myself and doing what I want to do.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment