Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Maddie

This week I get to spend a few days with this gorgeous girl.


Maddie is a five-month old English Cream Golden Retriever and she belongs to one of Marc's coworkers. So far she has been very curious in our home, going up and down the stairs but always checking in to see where we are.


This morning I took her on a 45-minute walk down the bike/pedestrian path near our house. She had a great time sniffing the grass, eating dandelions, greeting everyone who walked by and trying to get into the creek.


She had such a great time that when we got home she was plum tuckered out.


I'm hoping that the weather stays dry later today so we can go out in the backyard and play some fetch. I am also thoroughly looking forward to getting more exercise myself when I take her on another walk this afternoon.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment