Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fun and Full Weekend

Marc and I have had quite the busy weekend. We started off with our friends Marion and Duke visiting us from Nevada on Friday night. It was great to catch up and enjoy the summer evening with a grilled Italian sausages and peppers for dinner.

Saturday morning we were up early for our 5K run. After which we headed over to our future home for a tour from the current owner. We learned a few things we didn't know about our house and we also had a chance to meet our future neighbors. The rest of the afternoon was spent relaxing, enjoying the summer weather and grilling once again for dinner. I also entrusted Marc to trim my hair for me. He did a great job on the straight cut taking off maybe 1/4 - 1/2 inch. No more split ends for me!

Today we were really lucky to be able to spend the day with family on Lake Champlain. We were out of the house from 8:45 this morning until 8:15 this evening. It was an amazing day and if I had any energy left I would post the pictures right now. But since I don't you'll have to check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment