Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wellness Coordinator

I have some big news to share ....

As of today I am the new Wellness Coordinator at work! I'm not taking on a new job, rather I am accepting additional responsibilities for my current position. As the wellness coordinator I am responsible for overseeing the implementation of our worksite wellness program. What is that program? Well, I get to develop that too!

I'm pretty excited about this new opportunity. It's going to be fun to get back into program planning and implementation. Something I haven't had a chance to do since I was living in Washington DC. Additionally I get to work closely with one of my coworkers on this project which will be nice and I will be overseeing three additional coworkers. I think this is the perfect chance for me to let my organizational skills run wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment