Friday, January 20, 2012

La Presentacion

I spent last night giving a presentation to parents of high school teenagers. There were about 20 parents there for my talk on "Nutrition for Academic Success". I was originaly told that I would be presenting in front of 50-80 people so I prepared this lovely powerpoint slideshow to share my information.

Oh yeah and it was all in Spanish.

I thought I would have been a lot more nervous then I actually was. I also thought I would have to refer to my notes more then I did. Overall though I would say it was a huge success. The parents were very interested they asked lots of good questions and I'm pretty sure I rocked the presentation. Oh yeah and my Spanish was spot on. I only hope that next time I am asked to do this they give me more then one days notice.


No comments:

Post a Comment