Saturday, September 17, 2011

Being an Aquila 101 - Groceries

Today I experienced an important lesson I had already learned about being an Aquila. Marc and I had just gotten home from our errands; we had stopped by Costco, Tip Top Meats (our local butcher), Albertsons (the grocery store) and the dry cleaners. As we pulled into the driveway Marc surveyed the items in the car and said to me "We might have to make two trips to get all this into the house." My response, "But that's not the Aquila way. I bet we can make it one trip." So we loaded up our arms with 3 shopping bags, 2 boxes and a bunch of dry cleaned shirts each and made it into the house in one trip.

    Being an Aquila - I would rather carry 10 grocery bags in each hand then take two trips to bring my groceries in.

No comments:

Post a Comment