Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Edgewater Farm CSA Week 7


Week 7 already?! How is summer passing by so quickly?


Violet didn't want to wait for anyone to open the CSA box this week. She just kept tapping the box and repeating "box, box, box" then she started to try pulling what she could through the holes in the box. 


In this weeks box we have - tomatoes, parsley, blueberries, carrots, onion, pickling cucumbers, eggplants, summer squash. 


I think this was the first time Violet had see an eggplant. She picked it up, looked  at it and promptly gave to to me and walked away. 


The carrots though, they couldn't be out away without a taste. 


I have to admit that getting fresh flowers every Wednesday is a great tradition. However, this weeks bouquet is definitely my favorite so far. I love all the different colors and types of flowers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment