Monday, November 28, 2011

Hockey


On Saturday night Marc and I joined Marc's Sister Effie and her husband Lukasz for a hockey game in Boston. It was my first time ever watching the Boston Bruins play and boy did we have a good time. I didn't realize how much I have missed watching live hockey as Marc and I haven't been to a game since the Capitols back in Washington DC. We were also close enough to the ice to be able to see all the action, including the aggressive checks and taunting between players. There was even a player on the Winnipeg Jets who played hockey at Dartmouth when Marc was in graduate school there. 




I'm sad that there isn't any hockey we can go watch in San Diego, but I am hopeful that in the future we can make live hockey a part of our lives again. Until then I guess I'll have to settle with watching it on TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment