Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall ... It's Back!


I'm not exactly sure what's going on around here but over the last week a lot of the trees have been turning a beautiful orange-rusty color. I thought fall was over at the beginning of the month when all the leaves had hit the ground but apparently I was wrong. It's like getting fall 2.0 and I'm loving it! I especially enjoyed it during our walk around our land yesterday which yielded the photo above.

Riverview Farm Corn Field

This past weekend Marc and I went back to Riverview Farm to pick more apples. Even though there was a limited number of apples still on the trees it was so nice to wander around in the sunshine and the quiet.


The best part was at the end we treated ourselves to some hot apple cider and a doughnut. From what I could decipher from the kicks, the baby thoroughly enjoyed the doughnut. We also picked up a couple of colorful gourds. Can you spot them on our "fall" mantle?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment